Hello, Hawk Families!
We see you’re ready to race again!! Our first practice is Monday, August 22 at 5:30pm at Bridgeway Lakes Boathouse. Please follow the directions below to REGISTER & PAY DUES BY MONDAY, AUGUST 29, 2022.
1. Please fill out and submit the I'M INTERESTED FORM and be sure to read through our policies.
2. Please click the link below to register on our online platform.
*If you’re registering 2+ athletes, be sure to register them in the same transaction to get the sibling discount.
REGISTRATION and DUES
3. STRAVA: If you haven’t already, please set up a STRAVA ACCOUNT for your athlete. Once you have an account, use the search feature to search clubs and request to join "Delta Hawks."
There is a way to set your athlete’s account to private, so only those they allow can see their data. If you have any questions about how to set up the account, don’t hesitate to ask!
We strongly encourage all athletes in the Grey and Black groups to have their own GPS watch. Watch for a coaches’ blog post about options!
4. UNIFORMS: Please have your athlete try on their uniform. If you need to size up, EMAIL US with your size request ASAP to allow time for production/shipping. New uniform cost: $50. We will also be having a "gear swap" for returning families early in the season. More info to come.
5. TEAM GEAR: Want to show your Hawk pride? You can access the team store through the Hawks website: TEAM GEAR STORE
DROP-OFF POLICY:Coaches request that a parent stay for the duration of practice. If necessary, an athlete can be dropped off, but only if they are 10 or older.
RACES: Cross Country meet registration will be handled by the coaches and meet fees are included in your club dues. The parents are responsible for registering and paying for any of the optional road races (like the Clarksburg Country Run). We hope to receive discount codes for road races and will share those with the team through the Stack Team App as they become available.
And as always, please let us know if you have any questions!
Delta Hawks Management Team
Leave a Reply.